Twiga, Giraffe, is the national symbol of Tanzania, each Giraffe has unique patterns different from any other, just as individuals each have different interests and preferences. For this reason we have created a flexible itinerary that allows individuals to tailor your safari based on your unique interests, time, and budget! Design your own northern circuit Safari program by choosing some (or all) of the national parks listed below (Arusha, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti). We recommend accounting for at least two days in the Serengeti and a day for each national park you wish to visit. For advice on itineraries please contact our experienced Safari guides.
$300 per day per person inclusive of:
- Professionally trained and qualified wildlife guide
- Comfortable 4×4 Safari Truck for game drives
- Accommodation each night (tented safari camps)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks each day
- National Park Fees
- Professional safari cook
* Please note transportation costs to and from Peace Matunda as well as items of personal nature like alcohol as well as gratuities for the cook and guide are separate costs that vary on an individual basis.